This website (or the “site”) and any related services are provided to you only with your agreement to comply with the Terms & Conditions of Use for the website which are specified below. If you continue to use this, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Please exit this site immediately if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Use of Site. The information contained on this site is provided for your personal review only, and you must independently verify any information you observe. No warranty or representation is intended to be provided, nor does Sanderling Healthcare, LLC (“Sanderling”) or any of its affiliates assume legal responsibility for providing any warranty or representation herein, nor does Sanderling or any of its affiliates grant permission to practice or use anything contained in the site, or recommend such use or practice.
Please contact your physician or healthcare provider for any medical advise, and do not rely upon the Sanderling website to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease.
The contents of this website may be viewed and accessed only for your personal use. No commercial use is permitted of any materials contained herein. All copyright and other notices or ownership or propriety must be are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials on this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted by Sanderling in writing. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials on this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any materials downloaded or printed from this site.
If any entities unrelated to Sanderling link to this site, Sanderling is not responsible for the content or activities associated with those third party sites.
2. Copyright. Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by Sanderling and its affiliates. © Sanderling 2009 All Rights Reserved. The use, reproduction, linking, or re-transmission by any method or means of any of the material contained in this site is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Sanderling.
3. Trademark. All trademarks and servicemarks of Sanderling presented in this site are the property of Sanderling or its affiliates.
Any other trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners of those sites as indicated therein.
Metatags, keywords, or any similar hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or servicemarks of Sanderling or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
4. Links to Other Sites. Links to third party websites (not affiliated with Sanderling) on this site are provided solely as a convenient source of information. If you use these links, you will redirected to another site. Sanderling has not reviewed these third party sites and has no control over them. Accordingly, Sanderling does not endorse, nor is Sanderling responsible for these sites or their respective content. By following any link provided herein, you have left this site and do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND/OR “WHERE IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Sanderling does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials included herein, nor does Sanderling make any commitment to update outdated or otherwise incorrect materials on this site
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL SANDERLING, ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED OR UNRELATED ENTITIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER ENTITY MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA) RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THIS SITE, OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. User Submissions. Subject to the Sanderling Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit to Sanderling or post to this site is hereby considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Sanderling has no responsibility or obligation with respect to such information, whether related to disclosure, use, or otherwise. Sanderling or its affiliates or its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, or otherwise utilize the information and any images, data, or sounds included therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, private, protected, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic material, or any other material that would violate any law in any U.S. jurisdiction
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Tennessee and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, exclusive of its choice of law principles.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Nashville, Tennessee, located in Davidson County, for any dispute with Sanderling, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition.
9. Revisions. Please periodically review these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement posted on the Sanderling website frequently, as Sanderling may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Continued usage of the Sanderling website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded as expressly designated by legal notices or terms on particular pages of this site.
10. Entire Agreement Unless as otherwise expressly provided for elsewhere herein, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Sanderling with respect to the use of the site and content.
Please contact us with any comments or questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use. We can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Privacy Statement, please click here.